Escape from acquaintance social

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 12:27:58 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
On the first day of the new year, Yu Hai participated in Douyin’s mutual exchange activity to get cash. He and the three or four peers present who were paying New Year greetings closed Douyin one by one. Someone asked him, did he know that after being connected to each other, one can see each other through TikTok? He said he knew, but he only used his Douyin account to like and comment, and used YouTube to post videos.

Escape from acquaintance social recommendation algorithm At first, Xiaojia Indonesia Telegram Number Data didn't know about Douyin's acquaintance recommendation function. Under the system's recommendation, he automatically connected his mobile phone address book. Until one day, a friend told him that he saw his video on Douyin. I felt so horrified that I was so scared that I deleted all the Douyin videos I made of being a monster.

Even if there was no shameful content, I didn't want anyone I knew to see it, Xiaojia said. At the moment, it's hard to find a place where you can vent your emotions and show off to your heart's content. This has to do with the personality that everyone wants to maintain. Everyone has a position for themselves, or plays a role unconsciously in life. Some people are calm and calm in the eyes of their friends, while others are low-key and humble. If a lively, enthusiastic, and positive person suddenly posts a negative dynamic video, it will subvert the impression of

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|z

GMT+8, 18:41 , Processed in 1.185584 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |